The company, KIVI Srl, data controller in accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 article 4 with registered offices in Strada Carmagnola no. 1 - 14040 Vigliano d’Asti (AT), Tax ID and VAT No. 00793670050, telephone: +39 0141 951668, represented by Dr. Michela Giberti as Legal Representative, hereby informs you pursuant to the aforementioned article that your personal data will be processed in a lawful and transparent manner to the degree strictly necessary for the purposes set forth herein.
1. Subject of processing
KIVI S.r.l. will process your personal data, including data belonging to special categories as established by European Regulation 679/2016 art. 9, necessary for the execution of the contract and any pre- or post-contractual requirements for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and those set forth herein.
The data will be subsequently held in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016 solely for archive purposes, and may be disclosed on request of the relevant control Authorities and may not be used in any way for purposes other than those relevant to this consent.
2. Purpose of processing
In specific terms, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- compliance with pre-contractual agreements and preparation of the documentation required for defining the terms of agreement;
- concluding sales contracts with the data controller, and allowing the latter to comply with regulations of a fiscal nature;
- fulfilment of the relevant regulatory obligations and any further requirements of the competent Authorities;
Consent for the above listed points is mandatory, given that the aforementioned processing is closely connected with the contractual purpose: the provision of your personal data is necessary in order to conclude the contract, on pain of impediment on the part of KIVI S.r.l. to carry out the above operations.
If your personal data is to be used for:
- marketing purposes, for the transmission of informative material and market research regarding new products and services, whether via automatic systems such as e-mail, fax, sms or MMS, or by conventional means such as post or direct telephone contact with the company;
- creating your commercial profile for transmission of informative material of specific interest, again via the aforementioned automatic or conventional systems;
- allowing KIVI Srl to contact you for the purposes of customer satisfaction surveys;
KIVI Srl requires your explicit consent. This type of consent is not mandatory.
3. Processing methods
The data collected for the above purposes may be processed in paper format, electronically or automatically, applying organisation methods and logic strictly correlated with the indicated purposes. The data will be stored using the best, most up-to-date protection systems to prevent unauthorised access, breach, modification or destruction. The data will be processed using conventional, computerised and/or telematic instruments.
KIVI Srl may transfer your personal data to authorised distributors/installers/retailers, even with offices in Third countries in the event this is necessary for the execution of a contract stipulated between the data subject and the data controller, or for the expletion of pre-contractual measures adopted on request of the data subject, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract stipulated between the data controller and another person, physical or legal, on behalf of the data subject.
In these cases subsequent point 4 will be applied.
4. Recipients of personal data
In compliance with European Regulation 679/2016 article 25, your data will be accessible to the number of employees, specifically trained by the data controller, strictly necessary for the purposes set forth in paragraph 2.
The data collected may be divulged to one or more specific persons, other than the data controller and other authorised persons, for and within the limits of the above indicated purposes, which may include:
- competent and relevant Authorities, Regulatory Bodies or persons, public and private, permitted access to the data by law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits contemplated by said legislation;
- external subjects carrying out auxiliary data processing-related activities for KIVI Srl, which our organisation decides, case-by case for greater protection, whether to appoint as responsible for the processing they carry out or whether to require them to sign specific clauses imposing confidentiality, security and undertakings to comply with the current legislation personal data protection:
- companies providing us with IT, telematic, financial, administrative, archive, printing, correspondence packing, transport and communications sorting services;
- distributors/installers/retailers with offices, even outside the EU, purchasing material from KIVI Srl for installation on customer vehicles, in some cases appointed by KIVI Srl itself, who have received your data, for example, through any of the forms present on the following websites:
- companies operating in the same sector as KIVI Srl which have established commercial relations or partnerships with our company;
- external consultants of KIVI Srl, within the limits necessary for the tasks assigned by our organisation, who are bound by specific clauses imposing confidentiality, security and undertakings to comply with the current legislation on personal data protection;
In the above cases, if this transfer is not possible without your explicit consent, because not included in the General Authorisations issued by the Data Protection Authority, your consent is indispensable in order to provide third parties carrying out activities auxiliary to the above indicated purposes with the information they require.
5. Rights of the data subject
As the data subject, you may exercise the rights to access your information established by European Regulation 679/2016 article 15, in addition to those previously mentioned, consisting of the right to:
- make request to the data controller to access your personal information and to rectify or erase the data, restrict its processing or object to its processing;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the consent-based processing carried out prior to the revocation;
- make complaint to the Data Protection Authority, as defined by European Regulation 679/2016 article 4;
- obtain all information available regarding the source of the data if the data was not gathered directly from you;
- receive additional copies of the personal data subject to processing, including electronic format copy, upon payment of the administrative costs. This right may not be exercised if it may in any way infringe on the rights and freedoms of others.
Moreover, the data controller will provide a copy of the personal data subject to processing and inform you of the existence of adequate guarantees in accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 article 46 on the processing of personal information in the event the information is transferred to a third country or international organisation.
6. Exercise of rights by the data subject
You may exercise the rights pursuant to paragraph 5 of this document by specific notification delivered in any of the following ways:
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by recorded delivery addressed to the offices of KIVI Srl in Strada Carmagnola n. 1 - 14040 Vigliano d'Asti (AT).
7. Duration of processing
Your personal information will be processed and held by KIVI Srl for the time strictly necessary for the previously defined purposes, in order to fulfil all contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, subject to the statute of limitations, in observance of all rights and in compliance with the consequent obligations.
Vigliano d'Asti, 22 maggio 2018
The data controller